Sorry Jorge,

I implemented this last night.  There are currently no separate
commands, and setup-app still functions as before with a little bit
more of a robust setup.  I added some of the hooks into only the
websetup stuff.  I verified this works with a fresh qs.

These changes make it easier for one to hook tgext.pages into any tg
project.

There are 4 places in the current docs that need updating, I will try
and do it in the morning.

cheers.
-chris