Yea, that's the official development version for 2.1.

I'll give you push access.   And for those who don't have push access,
feel free to branch make changes, and then ping this list for one of
us to merge your changes back in.

One of the biggest advantages of going to HG is that it makes life
easier for people without push access to the "main" repository.

--Mark

--
Mark Ramm-Christensen
email: mark at compoundthinking dot com