Hi Christoph,

Christoph Zwerschke schrieb:
>> Tomorrow I will update a larger app in production from 1.0.8 to 1.1rc1
>> and report how it went.
>
> The update went as smoothly as one would imagine, and I even think the
> app website has become a bit snappier - maybe because TG 1.1 allowed to
> update to the latest SQL Alchemy version or because of the other
> optimizations in TG 1.1 (though I'm still using Kid instead of Genshi).
>
> I encourage everybody still using TG 1.0.x to check out TG 1.1rc1.
> Please report any problems early, so they can be fixed in the final
> release of TG 1.1.

Thanks for this encouraging report!

In fact, if one looks at the SVN commits of the lasts months, you are
the the real hero of this release! :)

If anybody does a Kid --> Genshi upgrade of a TurboGears 1.0 app we are
especially interested to hear about it. But reports of any kind of your
experience with TG 1.1 are most welcome!

Chris