Am 16.02.2011 03:47 schrieb Michael Pedersen:
You missed the documentation being fixed. That, in fact, is the only
item on my list that you didn't mention. We're definitely agreeing on
the needs of TG2.

Right, documentation is also important for me. Btw, don't forget I've already worked on the layout (https://bitbucket.org/cito/tg-docs-21) so we can start from there and concentrate on the content.

    Another idea to push things forward: We could use http://flow.io for
    managing the higher level project management, coordinating our
    efforts, keeping track of what needs to be done and spreading the
    workload.

It might be a good idea, I just don't know enough about it. Never seen
it, never used it, never heard of it before now. And I still have to
finish learning enough of git to be comfortable. I don't think I can
pick up another new tool yet.

flow.io is not a complicated tool, you can use it intuitively without learning efforts. And open source projects can use it for free.

It could remind us of all the open tasks we discussed and would show who is working on what so that we do not suddenly start to work on the same thing at the same time. As some more people like Florent want to join the project team it is important to coordinate our efforts so we don't step on each others toes.

-- Christoph