Yes, it's a few days that it's broken due to Crank, we need a way to
handle the insertion of new dependencies inside the project during the
development process. Not having it makes a bit useless Jenkins itself
as you are not able to know if things are broken for real as they
always result being broken due to missing/wrong dependencies.