Support for ToscaWidgets1 is no longer builtin into 2.4
It was deprecated for years and 2.4 mostly removed all deprecated feature.

That doesn't meant you can't use TW1 in 2.4, it just means you will have to
write your own configuration component to do so.

You can probably mostly take example from the ToscaWidgets2 configuration
component (
https://github.com/TurboGears/tg2/blob/development/tg/configurator/components/toscawidgets2.py
)
mix it with the old code that did add TW1 in previous TG versions (
https://github.com/TurboGears/tg2/blob/tg2.3.12/tg/configuration/app_config.py#L1062-L1088
)
and make your own TW1 component.

Once you have your component ready, it's just a matter or registering it in
the `app_cfg` with `base_config.register(YourComponent)`.
That's how all TG2 components work:
https://github.com/TurboGears/tg2/blob/development/tg/configurator/fullstack.py#L62