Hi, Jim.

The UML diagrams on the wiki page (http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/SandboxCore) are now updated to reflect your changes.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Marino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 8:25 PM
Subject: Re: UML diagrams and a draft PDF document for the sandbox core are uploaded to Tuscany Wiki

Thanks Raymond for taking this on. I have made to refactors today so could you regenerate (I hope you didn't have to do the model by hand)? The two basic changes I did are:

1. Rename ScopeContext to ScopeContainer since it "contains component implementation instances" 2. Internalized InstanceWrapper (tracks implementation instance lifecycle) to the scope container implementations. This means that component type extensions will be able to implement one less class. As part of this refactor, I also renamed PojoImplementationWrapper to ImplementationWrapperImpl since it is generic and not specific to POJOs.

Thanks,
Jim