I think this is a very good idea and I'd like to contribute.

  Simon

Luciano Resende wrote:

+1 .. and I'd be happy to help and contribute with contents for the blog...

Note that I have also started one in portuguese, to share with the Brazillian Java Community available here : http://tuscanybrasil.blogspot.com/ I also just got started with my own blog where I plan to talk about Tuscany as well, available here : http://www-03.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/lresende

- Luciano

"Kevin Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

06/08/2006 05:51 PM
Please respond to
tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org

        tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
        Re: Tuscany blog

+1 from me too.
I'll be happy to contribute DAS content.

Andrew Borley wrote:

 > I don't think it really matters where we put it - we can publicise it via
 > the aggregator and on the Tuscany website.
 > I think ant should just kick one off, give committers access, and
 > we'll see
 > how it goes. I'm not a committer (maybe.. one day :-) ) but I think it
 > would
 > be a worthwhile thing to do - helps get the message and concepts out
 > there,
 > means people don't have to subscribe or wade through tons of mailing list
 > posts to get the major information and is a less formal, less
 > technical and
 > more generally accessible format than any of the methods we currently
 > have.
 >
 > So +1 from me.
 >
 > Andy
 >

 > On 6/8/06, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 >

 >> www.blogger.com from Google could be another candidate.
 >>
 >> Thanks,
 >> Raymond

Simon C Nash   IBM Distinguished Engineer
Hursley Park, Winchester, UK   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel. +44-1962-815156   Fax +44-1962-818999