I have not contributed to either the trunk or sandbox SCA code streams so I hope you do not mind me commenting on this issue. I wonder if some compromise could be reached at this point since I am certain the project will suffer otherwise. Instead of starting from scratch, could we start with a few foundation components from core2 and build incrementally from there?

Thanks,

--Kevin

Jeremy Boynes wrote:

Ant

I'm disappointed that you have chosen this path. I will ask one more time if you and Sebastien would consider collaborating with those of us working on core2.

--
Jeremy