This looks just the sort of thing I'd like to be presented with to begin
exploring the website.  Thanks Venkata.

On 7/10/06, Venkata Krishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
   This is a vague mental map of Tuscany and not what I wish to put in the
site.  This is just to trigger some perspectives to the what we can present
in the site.  The level of aggregation is pretty high in this diagram.  I am
sure we can explode the blocks a little further or position them differently
to provide a better picture of Tuscany.

If not anything I hope to atleast correct what I am imagining of Tuscany
:-)

Thanks.