Hi Amita

  Sorry for taking little longer, but here are some comments on your
updates:

  I have incorporated your changes to DataAccessComponentTypeLoader

  Changes to DataAccessEngine.java are assuming that the container should
be responsible to setup database, and I don't believe that is the right
place to do that, the application should be responsible for creating the
database, and either dasConfig.xml or SCDL should only have necessary
information to connect to the database. Maybe this is being done trying to
overcome the current DAS config.xml limitation when running in a  J2SE
environment, but then we should find the proper way to solve that.

  As for a drive program, I think we should make this as an unit testing,
or a sample app... I'll try refactor the driver program you were using.

  I've posted my patch with some of your changes at my sandbox, we can
start collaborating with patches from there :
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/sandbox/lresende/

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende