From: Jim Marino [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 8:54 PM
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Kernel Alpha2 Release

I would like to start thinking about the next release of kernel.
Based on the work being done around federation, it seems that multi- VM
support is the key feature we should look to enable.  This will allow us
to demonstrate the high-value areas of SCA, particularly around
distributed assembly. In addition, we should have a simplified extension
model and classloader isolation in place.

In terms of timing, I thought sometime around the first or second week
in April would be ideal, as a few of us will be demonstrating these
features at the ServerSide Symposium next week.

I think we may also be able to get some bindings and extensions out
around the same time or shortly after. I was thinking: Spring, Groovy,
JPA, and Hessian to start.

Thoughts?

Jim

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.

    You can find us at www.voca.com

This communication is confidential and intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee only. You should
not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender named above immediately.

Registered in England, No 1023742,
Registered Office: Voca Limited
Drake House, Three Rivers Court,
Homestead Road, Rickmansworth,
Hertfordshire, WD3 1FX. United Kingdom

VAT No. 226 6112 87

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.