Those are the ones. You said before that you thought this might be generated but that you were sure Frank would confirm. He has not done so.

What seems odd to me is that if this was generated then I would have expected consistent text to have been produced by the generator. Instead we have things like:

+ * $Id: BasicExtendedMetaData.java,v 1.26 2006/04/29 11:45:28 emerks Exp $

and

+ * $Id: XSDEcoreBuilder.java,v 1.71 2006/08/15 16:04:41 emerks Exp $

which correlate directly to headers found in files in the Eclipse repo. This makes the provenance of the code uncertain which is why we need clarification of what happened.

--
Jeremy