On Mar 20, 2007, at 1:11 PM, Frank Budinsky wrote:

I've confirmed that IBM, the copyright holder, gives permission to Apache
to reuse the two EMF files in question.

Thanks for confirming this.

I've opened TUSCANY-1185 to contribute the two base classes, provided in
an attachment.

Jeremy, let me know if this is good enough for you, or if you still want
me to remove the Tuscany subclasses and resubmit them.

I can't ack this for the ASF - that has to be done by an Officer as described in the IP Clearance process. They would probably want something official from IBM (Software Grant).

--
Jeremy