Do you have any more information that could help the guys help you or
investigate the issue ?

On 3/20/07, Adriano Crestani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I downloaded the sdo bin for windows and compiled the sdo misc sample and
got a "runtime error". I compiled via vc express and command line, and I
got
the same error on both compilations.

Adriano Crestani

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/cpp-sdo-1.0.incubating-M3-RC1/