What is the current status of CTS testcases ? I'm getting the following
issue...

T E S T S
Running test.sdo21.vendor.tuscany.tests.AdoptedCtsTestSuite
default null
Tests run: 26, Failures: 5, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.493 sec
<<< FAILURE!

Results :

Failed tests:
 testDefineWithNoLocation(test.sdo21.tests.general.XSDSerializationTest)
 testDuplicateDefineWithLocation(
test.sdo21.tests.general.XSDSerializationTest)
 testDynamicTypesGroup0(test.sdo21.tests.api.DynamicTypesFromSchemaTestCase
)
 testDynamicTypesGroup1(test.sdo21.tests.api.DynamicTypesFromSchemaTestCase
)
 testDynamicTypesGroup2(test.sdo21.tests.api.DynamicTypesFromSchemaTestCase
)

Tests in error:
 testGetInstancePropertiesSize(test.sdo21.tests.api.DataObjectTest)