The OSGi support has fallen behind with all the refactoring of the runtime.
The most recent working code was this great sample from Joel [1], but thats
based on the old Tuscany M2 runtime.

Now would be a really good time to get OSGi support going again. Seems like
there's lots of interest in SCA and OSGi and the Tuscany runtime and SPIs
are now really clean and stable so it should be much easier to get things
working.

  ...ant

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200611.mbox/[EMAIL