This time round, as so much had changed, we didn't include JIRA numbers in
the release docs. It seems like a good thing to do in the future though. If
everyone agrees that this is a good thing we need to be fairly organized
about how we use JIRA otherwise we suffer a lot of pain come release time
working out what the list should look like.

So, from the IRC today, it has been suggested that we take care to note what
release a fix targets using the protocol that the release is "Java-SCA-Next"
until we get to release time and decide what the release number is. At that
point we switch over all the fixes that make the release to the right
number.

This may well have been the intention all along as I note that the
"Java-SCA-Next category has a lot of fixes in it. I'll take a look through
it and see if I can work out what the state of play is so we can start
filling it up again.

Anything else we should be doing with respect to JIRA to make the release
process easier?