Ok :) I hadn't read the JIRA.

Simon, as you're the one that can recreate this would you be able to commit
that and test it works for you?

  ...ant

On 5/22/07, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion.

Simon found the build break and he didn't take it as a show-stopper. I
then
said the build failure is serious enough to be a show stopper.

Simon found the fix by moving the plugin to the latest version (I just
realized that he only said that in the JIRA) but he was concerned that how
the fix would impact the quality of the release. I then tried to assure
him
that the usage of the plugin is fairly isolated and the risk should be
minor.