I think this will have them:

http://mirrors.cat.pdx.edu/eclipse/tools/emf/maven2/

Cheers,
- Ole

Luciano Resende wrote:
So, I saw Brian created a JIRA to increment EMF dependencies, but any
ideas of what could be done for our current dependencies ?

On 6/22/07, kelvin goodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Luciano,

  I too can't find a 2.2 EMF artifacts maven repository at the moment.
When Ole asked a similar question [1] on the EMF mailing list they
said they just don't offer EMF archives from a maven repo.  I will
keep looking.

Regards, Kelvin.