hi Jean-Sebastien,

Please see my comments below.

Thanks,
wangfeng

On 2007-10-20, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>wang feng wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We have used Tuscany 1.0 in our product and found some features is important
>> to us.
>>

>Thanks a lot for contributing here and helping us understand what you'd
>like to see in Tuscany!
>
>I have a few questions to make sure I understand what you're looking for.
>
>> - Support hot deployable on contribution and composite.
>> This should be have a recursive algorithm to update the correlated component
>> when it has been referenced.
>>

>Can you give a brief description of the type of hot deployment that
>you're trying to support? It does not have to be very detailed but maybe
>just an outline or an example showing what your contributions and
>composites look like and the steps that you'd like to go through to
>redeploy them.
>
>In particular I'd like to understand if you want to redeploy imported
>contributions (imported by <import> in sca-contribution.xml), nested
>composites, and what you'd like to be able to update in the
>contributions and composites, classes? component configuration?
>bindings? wiring? etc.

My use case like that(there are three contributions):
contribution A export composite A,
contribution B import composite A used by composite B and export composite B,
contribution C import composite B
If we update composite A in contribution A,the sca runtime should be update the
correlated contribution B and C and the component's relationship  should be
rewiring.

>> - Support SDO namespace when using websservice.
>> Deploy a service to webservice,a schema file used in SDO and have sdo
>> namespace such as commonj.sdo/java or commonj.sdo/xml,we should support the
>> feature when parsing the wsdl.
>>

>Could you provide an example WSDL and XSD?

My wsdl file like this:
<wsdl:definitions xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap";
xmlns:sdoJava="commonj.sdo/java"
xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
xmlns:tns="http://com.primeton.eos/com/primeton/eos/newcomponent";
xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
xmlns:wsdlsoap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";
targetNamespace="http://com.primeton.eos/com/primeton/eos/newcomponent";>
    <wsdl:types>
        <schema xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
targetNamespace="http://com.primeton.eos/com/primeton/eos/newcomponent";>
            <import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
            <complexType name="SdoJava_java_util_List"
sdoJava:instanceClass="java.util.List"/>
            <complexType name="ArrayOf_soapenc_string">
                <complexContent>
                    <restriction base="soapenc:Array">
                        <attribute ref="soapenc:arrayType"
wsdl:arrayType="soapenc:string[]"/>
                    </restriction>
                </complexContent>
            </complexType>
            <complexType name="SdoJava_java_lang_String"
sdoJava:instanceClass="java.lang.String"/>
            <complexType name="SdoJava_stockquote_StockQuoteService"
sdoJava:instanceClass="stockquote.StockQuoteService"/>
            <complexType name="ArrayOf_soapenc_stockquote_StockQuoteService">
                <complexContent>
                    <restriction base="soapenc:Array">
                        <attribute ref="soapenc:arrayType"
wsdl:arrayType="tns:SdoJava_stockquote_StockQuoteService[]"/>
                    </restriction>
                </complexContent>
            </complexType>
        </schema>
    </wsdl:types>
    <wsdl:message name="newcomponent.newbiz1OutputMessage">
        <wsdl:part name="out1" type="xsd:string"></wsdl:part>
        <wsdl:part name="out2" type="xsd:string"></wsdl:part>
    </wsdl:message>
    <wsdl:message name="newcomponent.newbiz1InputMessage">
        <wsdl:part name="param1"
type="tns:ArrayOf_soapenc_stockquote_StockQuoteService"></wsdl:part>
        <wsdl:part name="param2" type="xsd:string"></wsdl:part>
    </wsdl:message>
    <wsdl:message name="newcomponent.newbiz.bizxOutputMessage">
        <wsdl:part name="out1" type="tns:SdoJava_java_lang_String"></wsdl:part>
    </wsdl:message>
    <wsdl:message name="newcomponent.newbiz.bizxInputMessage">
        <wsdl:part name="param1" type="tns:SdoJava_java_util_List"></wsdl:part>
        <wsdl:part name="param2" type="tns:ArrayOf_soapenc_string"></wsdl:part>
    </wsdl:message>
    <wsdl:portType name="newcomponent">
        <wsdl:operation name="newbiz">
            <wsdl:input
message="tns:newcomponent.newbiz.bizxInputMessage"></wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output
message="tns:newcomponent.newbiz.bizxOutputMessage"></wsdl:output>
        </wsdl:operation>
        <wsdl:operation name="newbiz1">
            <wsdl:input
message="tns:newcomponent.newbiz1InputMessage"></wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output
message="tns:newcomponent.newbiz1OutputMessage"></wsdl:output>
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:portType>
</wsdl:definitions>

When I use the wsdl file to describe a service's interface,the console show a
warning as below.
[WARNING] Component service interface incompatible with service interface:
test/HelloInterfaceImpl null

>> - Support load contribution as a osgi bundle.
>>

>Are you looking for something different from the OSGi bundle
>contribution support already in the 1.0 release (as in
>itest/itest-contribution-osgi for example)?

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
I meaned that the sca runtime should be run in a osgi runtime and the
classloader should be different for every contribution.
I have already found there were some discussion on the mail list.