I've added a distribution example of what is being generated by the
distribution and pack.distribution targets on my sandbox [1].

- src and bin dirs are generated by distribution target
- the .zip, .tar.gz, .md5 and .asc(still working on it) are being generated
by pack.distribution targets from the bin and src dirs
- there is still no NOTICE, COPYRIGHT, README AND LICENSE files cause I
haven't added them yet

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/sandbox/crestani

Adriano Crestani