OK, now I've added the same distribution funcionality to sdo project...an
example of distribution task working on sdo project can be found here:
[1]...of course it was necessary some minor changes on distribution task to
fit on sdo project : )

Now, I think if everybody is ok with it, we could add this task also to sca
subproject, otherwise, I will need some help with it, cause sca structure is
a bit more complicated and I'm not used to...can you help me with that
Brady?

Adriano Crestani

[1]
http://people.apache.org/~adrianocrestani/sdo_distribution_example/<http://people.apache.org/%7Eadrianocrestani/sdo_distribution_example/>