Hi,

I reviewed these changes a bit in the context of multiple contributions.  I
guess things should work even then because these steps happen in the course
of 'addContribution'.
So if a new contribution comes in, the definitions in that would further get
aggregated and then the composites coming in would be parsed and processed
against the aggregated union of all definitions.  Do you see something
missing ?

Thanks

- Venkat