Hi,

Yes, this is something that ran thro my mind.  I guess A.composite might
have to run thro both definitions.xmll(A) and definitions.xml(B) if
definitions.xml(B) has brought in some re-definitions of policysets defined
in definitions.xml(A).  But, is this sort of re-processing / rebuild is a
requirment only in this context ?  If there are other contexts as well, such
as re-wiring and we there is going to be a separate phase for this, then I'd
like to do this as well in that phase.

Thanks

- Venkat