Hi,

I have been working on modifying the existing bigbank demo to include
security (things that have been tried and working in the securie-bigbank
demo).

All seemed fine, until I tried the modified bigbank demo from a
distribution.  One of things we do now is aggregating the various
definitions.xml in META-INF/services since we now allow various modules and
contributions to have their own definitions.xml if needs be.

 In a distro all of these definitions.xml are aggregated into a single file
using the shade transformer.  I end up with a definitions.xml that has
multiple <sca:definitions> elements but no root.  Also there seems to be
multiple 'xml' declarations - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ASCII"?>.   All
these creates trouble for the XMLStreamReader.  At the present moment I am
thinking of the following :

1) In the Definitions Document Processor prepend and append the xml with
dummy elements so that there is a root element

2) Either strip all the duplicate xml declarations when doing step (1) or go
an manually delete this in all the definitions.xml in our modules

Though most of it has been tried and works, I feel its like some 'trick
code' and could give us troubles in maintainability.  Does anybody have a
better idea to deal with this ?

Thanks.

- Venkat