Hi,

I recently faced a situation where I wished to passed some context from one
StAXArtifact Processor to others down the chain.  More specifically, to get
the 'targetNamespace' of the definitions.xml file apply to PoliyIntent and
PolicySet names, I wished to pass the 'targetNamespace' value from the
Definitions Processor (which is where it is read) down to the PolicyIntent
and PolicySet processors.  I could not figure out a way to do this.  Am I
missing something here or would it make sense to add an argument named
'context' to the read methods of our StAXProcessor ?  I guess there could be
other situations when we might need some information from parent element to
be passed down.

Thoughts ?

Thanks

- Venkat