Hi Luciano,

Here is what I am facing...

- The targetnamespace attribute is a part of the sca:definitions element and
that is read by the SCADefnProcessor.

- For subsequent elements such as Intents and Policysets in the
definitions.xml, the SCADefnsProcessor delegates to the extension processor
which inturn ends up calling the IntentProcessor (to process Intents) or the
PolicySetProcessor (to process PolicySets).  But it happens that the Intents
and PolicySets should inherit the 'targetnmaespace' so that its made to be a
part of their name.  So it seems like it would have been good for the
SCADefnsProcessor to pass this value down.

Since this is not possible, I set up the targetnamespace for the names of
Intents and PolicySets in the SCADefnsProcessor after an Intent or PolicySet
has been read by a downstream processor.  I am not so comfortable with this.

Does that give you some picture ?

Thanks

- Venkat