Hmm... seems like I am missing something then... alright let me ask you this
way...

if SCADefintions is going to contain a list of JMSBinding definitions..
won't in end up something like this...

public interface SCADefinitions {
 List<Intent> getPolicyIntents();
 List<JMSBinding> getJmsBindingDefs();

}

Now to get the class 'JMSBinding' mustn't the definitions module include the
binding-jms module as dependency ?

- Venkat