Lou Amodeo wrote:
Hi,   I am seeing an issue where @OneWay operations over binding.ws are not
having the parameters serialized properly.  I tried to verify that an iTest
existed for this case but found that the oneway iTest appears not to  be
operational and it wouldn't catch the problem that I am seeing.   From the
oneway  iTest service impl below you can see that the  method argument count
is not being referenced.  In my
situation my argument is a string and the value passed into the method is
null resulting in a NPE.  I tried uncommenting the
code below to see if count was being de-serialized properly but when i run
the iTest i get a messsage indicatding  "no tests were found to run".  So
this is a 2-part issue.   a) are there any working tests using a @OneWay
over binding.ws that prove method parameters are being serialized properly?
b) Is this iTest working?    Thanks!

The test case is currently disabled.  (We usually do this by renaming
xxxTestCase.java to xxxTestCaseFIXME.java.)  I don't know why it was
disabled.  I re-enabled it in my test environment and it failed.
I'm looking into what is wrong with it now.

  Simon

package org.apache.tuscany.sca.itest.oneway.impl;

import org.apache.tuscany.sca.itest.oneway.OneWayService;

/**

* The service for the oneway itest

*

* @version $Rev: 537240 $ $Date: 2007-05-11 18:35:03 +0100 (Fri, 11 May
2007) $

*/

public class OneWayServiceImpl implements OneWayService {

public static int callCount = 0;

public void doSomething(int count){

synchronized(this){

callCount++;

}

//System.out.println("Service: doSomething " + count + " callCount = " +
callCount);

//System.out.flush();

 }

}