Lou Amodeo wrote:
Hi,   I am seeing an issue where @OneWay operations over binding.ws are not
having the parameters serialized properly.  I tried to verify that an iTest
existed for this case but found that the oneway iTest appears not to  be
operational and it wouldn't catch the problem that I am seeing.   From the
oneway  iTest service impl below you can see that the  method argument count
is not being referenced.  In my
situation my argument is a string and the value passed into the method is
null resulting in a NPE.  I tried uncommenting the
code below to see if count was being de-serialized properly but when i run
the iTest i get a messsage indicatding  "no tests were found to run".  So
this is a 2-part issue.   a) are there any working tests using a @OneWay
over binding.ws that prove method parameters are being serialized properly?
b) Is this iTest working?    Thanks!

I have a fix for the problems with the test case but I couldn't
apply it because of some svn issue with a file being out of date.
I'm looking into this and should be able to resolve it soon.

  Simon

package org.apache.tuscany.sca.itest.oneway.impl;

import org.apache.tuscany.sca.itest.oneway.OneWayService;

/**

* The service for the oneway itest

*

* @version $Rev: 537240 $ $Date: 2007-05-11 18:35:03 +0100 (Fri, 11 May
2007) $

*/

public class OneWayServiceImpl implements OneWayService {

public static int callCount = 0;

public void doSomething(int count){

synchronized(this){

callCount++;

}

//System.out.println("Service: doSomething " + count + " callCount = " +
callCount);

//System.out.flush();

 }

}