2008/4/1, Graham Charters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi All,
>
>  Is anyone thinking of submitting an abstract to ApacheCon US?  FYI:
>  The deadline is Thursday April 3rd (see
>  http://www.us.apachecon.com/us2008/).
>
>  A quick search for "SOA" or "Tuscany" on the current submissions gave
>  no hits, so I'm assuming there aren't any so far.  I was thinking of
>  submitting one talking about the use of Apache Felix for modularizing
>  of Apache Tuscany (lesson learned from applying modularity after the
>  fact...)...giving LOTS of credit to Rajini!!
If were in Europe I'll submit my paper about the workpool.

>  Regards,  Graham.

Ciao,
Giorgio.
---
Giorgio Zoppi             [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing
crap of the world.  - Tyler Durden (Fight Club)