Vamsavardhana Reddy wrote:
The one use I see is that by looking at the file (and not doing anything
extra), I can quickly learn the last revision at which it is modified.
Otherwise, I will have to look at the file properties or svn log to know
that revision number.  I find that it saves time while investigating issues.

This is what I would like to be able to do.  How do I look at the
file properties to find out this information?  Is there an svn command
or commands to do this?

  Simon

++Vamsi