The problem is it only stays working if everyone has their SVN config set up
for it, and if they don't it ends up with the expanded key words getting
checked in to SVN, eg:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/modules/implementation-java-runtime/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/implementation/java/invocation/NoConversationalContractException.java

and once thats happened it makes it all a bit pointless as from just looking
at the src theres no way of telling if the file has been corrupted or not.

   ...ant