Hi Thilina

   Thanks for taking the initiative and creating the wiki page. I just
created a wiki page/section to be used for GSoC 2008 [1], at the
Tuscany Wiki, maybe you and all other students create child pages and
use that one.

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/GSoC+2008

--
Luciano Resende