I've created you a folder in our sandbox area
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/sandbox/thilina, thats
yours to use for whatever you like. Ideally most of the code you do will go
in trunk as part of our regular build but you can use the sandbox area as a
staging area where you can experiment or store stuff without having to worry
about correctness, beauty or breaking any builds.

   ...ant