On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 9:40 PM, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

<snip>

If you are up for adding a bit of dynamic behaviour we could extend the
> domain manager to provide a feed of the services that are currently
> available in the domain and then use this in conjunction with the dynamic
> binding stuff I'm currently working on to allow references to be resolved
> at
> point of time after composite start. Quite a bit of work there though.

That approach sounds interesting, though I don't need a feed as this is in
the same JVM so just a service to call to get the available services. The
feed could be from another app that exposes the service to external clients.

Could you say a bit more about what is the dynamic binding stuff you're
currently working on?