There's an RC3 of rampart out today, so hopefully it shouldn't be too much
longer for the official release. If we can get everything working we could
temporarily add the maven repo for that RC3 to our pom.xml's so we can start
the 1.4 upgrade now...but, right now I'm having some trouble getting it all
working together with 1.4. Will post back here with any progress.

   ...ant