Gilbert Kwan wrote:
I defined a service requires soap.1_2

<component name="BComponentSOAP12">
  <implementation.java class="....BServiceSOAP12Impl"/>
    <service name="BServiceSOAP12">
      <interface.java interface="....BServiceSOAP12"/>
      <binding.ws requires="soap.1_2"/>
    </service>
</component>

and a reference by ws binding which requires soap.1_1

<component name="AComponent15">
  <implementation.java class="....AServiceImpl"/>
    <reference name="b1" target="BComponentSOAP12/BServiceSOAP12">
      <interface.java interface="..BServiceSOAP12"/>
      <binding.ws requires="soap.1_1"
uri="http://localhost:8080/BComponentSOAP12"/>
    </reference>
</component>

I got no warning, error message, or exception. Is it fine?
What is the proper behaviour of this scenario?

Thanks
Gilbert

Gilbert,

That looks like an error to me.  Both sides need to be using the same SOAP
level.

Looks like a failure of the policy matching between the two ends - I suggest raising a JIRA for this one.

Yours, Mike.