On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 9:01 PM, Dan Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Simon Laws wrote:
>
>> I'm just trying to finish up the changes required to unhook the old domain
>> modules from the runtime, tests and samples. Then I'm pretty much done
>> with
>> things I want to do before cutting the R1.3 branch. I'm planning on doing
>> this first thing tomorrow morning UK time. Can you let me know if there
>> are
>> changes you are working on that you want to finish before I cut the
>> branch.
>>

> Simon,
>
> I do not have a patch for the 1.3 branch, but I did run the Java 2 security
> tests on an update from this morning (revision 667520).
>
> All vtests run normally (with the usual skipped tests)
> The first 50 itests run, and then I get a java OutOfMemoryError:
> testStatefulStatelessConversationCallingEndedConversation(conversation.ConversationTestCase)
>  Time elapsed: 19.063 sec  <<< ERROR!
>
> Unfortunately, I am running with
> set MAVEN_OPTS=-Xms1024m -Xmx1400m
> which is the largest memory setting I can use on my Windows XP system.
>
> So no security failures so far. I will try to knock this test out of the
> bucket, and I will report any security failures here.
>
> --
> Thanks, Dan Becker

Great, thanks Dan

I've just checked in the changes to unhook the old domain modules. I've left
the modules themselves in place. We can remove with impunity now. I listed
below what I did. The only part I'm not sure about is samples/runtime-tomcat
where I disabled some parts of TuscanyContestListener that references the
Launcher from runtime which in turn references the old domain stuff. I
imagine this will need converting over at some point.

If someone could now try a full clean repo build that would be good to make
sure I haven't missed anything.

demos
  workpool-distributed - wasn't being built
distribution
  webapp - commented out in the pom
modules
  assembly
  domain - removed from the pom
  domain-api - removed from the pom
  domain-impl - removed from the pom
  node - removed from the pom
  node-api - removed from the pom
  node - removed from the pom
  contribution-updater - removed from the pom
  runtime - commentd out in pom
  runtime-war - commented out in pom (didn't atucally reference domain but
doesn't have much in it so we save a little)
samples
  callback-ws-client - replaced with Node2
  callback-ws-service - replaced with Node2
  domain-webapp - already commented out in pom
  helloworld-reference-jms - replace with SCADomain as per
helloworld-service-jms
tutorial
  www-services - wasn't being built

Regards