[snip]
Venkata Krishnan wrote:
..or how about just supporting introspection of one level of jars within
wars.... if jars are nested inside jars we don't look at them... will this
bring down the complexity a bit.. or would it actually not matter that much

I think that the combinations that make sense are:
- now, .jars in .war!WEB-INF/lib
- then later, .wars in .ears
+1 on not trying jars nested inside jars, I've never seen that pattern, and was even not thinking about it.

- Venkat