Hi,

I have just downloaded Tuscany and have read through some of the
beginner's guides and some various pdfs and blogs regarding Tuscany. I
may have some wrong preconceptions about Tuscany, and maybe someone can
set me straight on it.

I am unsure how I might go about setting up this possible environment.
The way I see my application working is multiple jar files each
containing a component which can be completely redeployed on-the-fly
much like the way I currently deploy EJBs at the moment. So say I have
just fixed some bugs on a ProductMgr component and I want to deploy this
out to the environment (either webapp or standalone). I want to be able
to deploy the webapp completely separately and then just be able to find
and load the component as needed, but I cant seem to see any
documentation explaining such a process. All the samples I have looked
at seem to be component based but are all deployed as a single unit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Chris