On Jan 8, 2009, at 4:50 AM, Jon Delfin wrote:

>> By the way, the audio for the first two ABC episodes of "Scrubs"
>> sounded like it had been funneled through a dead badger.
>
> Sounded fine here. Maybe something wrong with the West Coast feed?

Sounded fine in my apartment here in Van Nuys, California, although I
was watching the HD version via DirecTV DVR, with the sound funneled
through a stereo receiver.  Obviously, it's a conspiracy between ABC
and the major electronics manufacturers to get Kevin to upgrade his
setup.

--
Jim Ellwanger <train...@ellwanger.tv>
<http://www.ellwanger.tv>