On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 6:12 PM, John Edwards <jedward...@gmail.com> wrote:
> media.nhl.com seems to be what you might be thinking of.

Which was, the last time I tried, completely devoid of anything useful
to a graphic artist.  No, scratch that; it was pretty much devoid of
anything useful period.  But they did start spamming me, so I got
something out of it...

> But even if one hasn't set up an account there, surely a 30-second e-mail to
> the PR department gets you the logo quickly, assuming they didn't already
> have it.

You'd think.  And in my experience, you'd be wrong.  Maybe they've
gotten better since then.

But it all still comes back to a lack of good people doing good work.

Ben Scripps
benscri...@gmail.com