And rightfully so. Cycle 4 of "The Voice" has had a proverbial spring in
its step thanks to Usher & Shakira - the judges seem genuinely interested
in the success of their performers than in self-promotion (which is what
Xtina and - as much as I may like him - Cee-Lo do best).

Hopefully "The Voice" will avoid the fate of AI by using some form of
revolving door coaching panel - now that Shakira & Usher are established,
maybe they coach the Spring cycles with two new judges, and the original
recipe 4 coach the Fall cycles, with some kind of week-long playoff in the
summer...