 From: Bob Jersey <bob.in.jer...@juno.com>
To: tvornottv@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 8, 2014 5:40 PM
Subject: [TV orNotTV] Rosie could return to "View": TMZ

The page is unreadable (the body got cut off in my browser), so here it is
verbatim...

"Rosie O'Donnell is currently in "active negotiations" with "The View" to come
back to the program ... sources in connection with Rosie and the production
tell TMZ.

We're told Rosie's people are discussing money and other terms with execs from
the beleaguered show. She's definitely interested in coming back if the money
is right, and we're told the negotiations are far along.

We're told the deal could be sealed shortly and the announcement could be made
as early as tomorrow.

Rosie would be joining Whoopi Goldberg and that's about it so far.  The show is
actively looking for replacements forSherri Shepherd and Jenny McCarthy."

Original (link)
Bob adds: Others allegedly in the know have
supposedly-still-politically-interested Sarah Palin in the same sitch...