Splitsider spent some time with what it calls an early version of Larry
Sanders, The Garry Shandling Show 25th Anniversary Special.
http://splitsider.com/2016/03/remembering-garry-shandlings-early-version-of-larry-sanders/
David

      From: Kevin M. <drunkbastar...@gmail.com>
 To: "tvornottv@googlegroups.com" <tvornottv@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 10:10 PM
 Subject: Re: [TV orNotTV] Garry Shandling Dead at 66

Joel Hodgson weighs in on Shandling, and reveals a connection between MST3k and
"It's Garry Shandling's Show" that I must now research and locate.

https://www.facebook.com/joelghodgson/posts/528881583959167

On Fri, Mar 25, 2016 at 8:51 AM, Jim Ellwanger <train...@ellwanger.tv> wrote:

On Mar 25, 2016, at 8:23 AM, Kevin M. <drunkbastar...@gmail.com> wrote:
I wonder if the Carson estate licensed any shows with guest hosts?

I doubt they put them in Antenna TV’s package, although they do seem to be
willing to license them in general — I have the DVD release of the They Might
Be Giants documentary “Gigantic (A Tale of Two Johns),” and it includes as a
bonus feature TMBG's performance of “Birdhouse in Your Soul" on “The Tonight
Show” in 1990, complete with guest host Jay Leno’s introduction.
-- Jim Ellwanger <train...@ellwanger.tv><http://www.ellwanger.tv>

Kevin M. (RPCV)--