He had a guest column in the NY Times a week or so ago where he actually
didn't sound crazy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/07/opinion/glenn-beck-empathy-for-black-lives-matter.html?_r=0

I don't know if he was trying to get more listeners by appealing to those
who are not his regular listeners or what. Having listened to some clips
from his show, I think more moderately minded folks would be scared off
pretty quickly.

--
David Risner
Software Engineer