On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 12:05 PM, Joe Hass <hassgoc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Apparently the media buyers seemed to forget that the Web is a completely
> different medium, with a completely different behavior than TV.
>
> http://adage.com/article/digital/twitter-s-nfl-live-
> stream-numbers-underwhelm-sponsors/306189/
>
> I don't care what AP says: I'm capitalizing "Web" when it refers to the
> World Wide Web.

If I am watching a game on my TV and it turns to be boring there is a
chance I will leave the TV on while I look at stuff on my tablet or read
the paper or do a crossword puzzle. If I were to watch a game on my tablet
and it was boring I would just switch away to another app and maybe check
back later. I don't understand why advertising execs expect people watching
on Twitter to stick with the game.