Access Hollywood found the tape this week.  They were going to do a story
on it when WaPo got a leaked copy this afternoon.

My only slightly humour comment about this tragedy of presidential politics
is that Rob Ford spoke of "getting plenty of that at home" while Trump
prefers to steal.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/trump-tape-nancy-odell-access-hollywood-identifies-woman-936493

http://www.thewrap.com/access-hollywood-says-nancy-odell-is-target-of-donald-trumps-lewd-comments/